DM Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GLORY BE TO THE DRAGON MASTERS ! LONG LIVE OUR PROUD CLAN !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Axewound Applies [Take 1]

Go down 
+3
Sasha The Master !
Arsenal
Axewound
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Axewound
Banned Deucer
Banned Deucer

Warning : Perfect

Axewound Applies [Take 1] Empty
PostSubject: Axewound Applies [Take 1]   Axewound Applies [Take 1] EmptyWed 26 Mar - 4:18

1 ) Who showed you this forum?
R: https://www.google.ae/?gfe_rd=ctrl&ei=bLcxU_PTOe7W8geXrID4Bw&gws_rd=cr#q=dracomasters

2 ) What are your nicknames or aliases?
R: Mentioning all of them would be a waste of your time and mine... Tho on PS you may usually find me under the name "AxeWound".

3 ) Have you been in a clan before? If yes, which one?
R: No.

4 ) Why do you want to join Dragon Masters?
R: Good Ubers players reside here so i can learn even moar.

5 ) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.
R: Expert.

6 ) When did you started playing Pokémon?
R: Inception of Gen 6.

7 ) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
R: Only ever entered one so no. Reached Quarters tho Razz

8 ) What is your favorite Pokémon?
R: Mewtwo

9 ) Where are you from?
R: How about no.

10 ) Do you have Skype or Facebook?

11 ) What other online games do you play?
R: http://features.peta2.com/pokemon-black-and-white-parody/
    http://features.peta.org/pokemon-red-white-blue-parody-game/

12 )What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?
R: Smog.on/PS

13 ) Have you ever battled a Dragon Masters member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).
R: Yes i have but like most players who play to battle and not to record i have no logs.
   EDIT: Found a recent tourney match vs. Steelskitty: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-96585207

14 ) Which server do you generally play in and what tiers?
R: play.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers

15 ) What is your favorite online Pokémon battling simulator?
R: PS

Attach the screenshot showing that you have attained the clan's entry requirement here:
https://2img.net/h/s8.postimg.cc/mcbvdz939/Untitled.png
Back to top Go down
Arsenal
Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Axewound Applies [Take 1]   Axewound Applies [Take 1] EmptyWed 26 Mar - 4:29

Neutral.
Never heard of you..So, I will go with neutral atm..I will change my vote after I hear more about you from my fellow clan members..
Back to top Go down
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Sasha The Master !

PostSubject: Re: Axewound Applies [Take 1]   Axewound Applies [Take 1] EmptyWed 26 Mar - 5:41

Neutral

your name doesn't ring a bell...i'll see later if it's worth changing my vote.
Back to top Go down
Steeljackal
Banned Deucer
Banned Deucer
Steeljackal

Warning : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Axewound Applies [Take 1]   Axewound Applies [Take 1] EmptyWed 26 Mar - 5:58

Positive, you play well and deserve more recognition. Though you made a few awkward plays in our match, the potential for improvement is undeniably there and I can see you becoming a truly great player at some point.
Back to top Go down
hyw
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: Axewound Applies [Take 1]   Axewound Applies [Take 1] EmptyWed 26 Mar - 14:04

hyw votes neutral.

You faired well against Steeljackal in the replay you posted, but I don't recognize you, and on top of that, 25-2 is hardly impressive, though I am willing to change my vote to positive if you show us a truly impressive win/loss ratio, so try reaching 50 wins while losing 2 games and I will reconsider my vote.
Back to top Go down
Axewound
Banned Deucer
Banned Deucer

PostSubject: Re: Axewound Applies [Take 1]   Axewound Applies [Take 1] EmptyWed 26 Mar - 17:33

I'm gonna take the time to reply to these.

First of all thanks for voting. I'd rather have neutrals than no votes.

The reason most of you won't recognize me is because I am very new and while I consider myself good I have not done anything big (reason being I'm new :p).
As for the requirements I have only posted the minimum requirements because I do not enjoy laddering in the least and only use the ladder to test teams because hax always hits me hard (those 2 losses out of 21 being major hax). On a similar note I did hit #26 on the ladder a few weeks ago before hax got me in the next 6 games straight (ofc legit losses also exist) but I did not save a screenshot. Then again hax is something nobody has control over (unless scope lens + focus energy) so you gotta move on.

That being said you all are entitled to your own views which I don't  mind in the least. So keep the votes coming :]

Last edited by Axewound on Wed 26 Mar - 17:37; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding info.)
Back to top Go down
Piggeh
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
Piggeh

PostSubject: Re: Axewound Applies [Take 1]   Axewound Applies [Take 1] EmptyWed 26 Mar - 18:54

Positive

I do recognize you from PS, and I've seen you battling myself. While your your plays aren't always perfect, you can play good when you need to. You got potential and are a fast learner.
Back to top Go down
Imma Fly
Administrator
Administrator
Imma Fly

PostSubject: Re: Axewound Applies [Take 1]   Axewound Applies [Take 1] EmptyWed 26 Mar - 21:37

Quote :
9 ) Where are you from?

Please answer properly even if you do not want to reveal which country you are from. Voting Neutral for now since I don't know you well enough, and the way you answered this question didn't really leave me a great impression.

EDIT @29/03/14: The time period for voting is over. Since Axewound did not obtain 12 votes, he is rejected from the clan.

THREAD CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Axewound Applies [Take 1]   Axewound Applies [Take 1] Empty

Back to top Go down

Axewound Applies [Take 1]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DM Forums :: Dragon Masters :: Application Form-
Jump to: