DM Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GLORY BE TO THE DRAGON MASTERS ! LONG LIVE OUR PROUD CLAN !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Malefic's application to The Dragon Masters Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
malefic
Applicant
Applicant

Warning : Perfect

Malefic's application to The Dragon Masters Clan Empty
PostSubject: Malefic's application to The Dragon Masters Clan   Malefic's application to The Dragon Masters Clan EmptyFri 31 Jan - 0:59

1 ) Who showed you this forum?
R: I found it myself; seeing "DracoMaster" in the username of numerous individuals in the ubers room on Showdown piqued my interest

2 ) What are your nicknames or aliases?
R: malefic, malefic [insert word]

3 ) Have you been in a clan before? If yes, which one?
R: No, I have not been in a clan before

4 ) Why do you want to join Dragon Masters?
R: I am a great fan of competitive Pokemon. Besides that, I consider myself a relatively competent player in the Ubers and OU tiers. However, I feel I have much to learn regarding the nuances of the tiers and the specifics of teambuilding. I hence want to join this clan as a new member so I can learn from those more experienced than me.

5 ) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.
R:
Ubers: Intermediate (based on amount of time spent playing the tier - I have played ubers only for a brief stint in 5th gen, following which I took a hiatus till the advent of 6th gen)
OU: Expert

6 ) When did you started playing Pokémon?
R: When I was 9, I got my first Pokemon game cartridge, Pokemon Ruby, and I have been a loyal fan since then. With regard to competitive Pokemon, I have been playing since early 2012.

7 ) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
R: No, I do not have any tournament or cup titles.

8 ) What is your favorite Pokémon?
R: Gengar, without a doubt.

9 ) Where are you from?
R: I am born, raised, and am currently residing in Singapore

10 ) Do you have Skype or Facebook?
R: I have Facebook. I do not have Skype, but I can make an account if need be.

11 ) What other online games do you play?
R: None at this point in time (mostly minigames that I don't feel are worth mentioning). I played a little DoTA in the past but have since retired. Life is hectic for me, and what spare time I can spend playing games I devote to Pokemon, mostly.

12 )What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?
R: I used to frequent serebii for information regarding the Pokemon GBA/NDS games, so I'm quite fond of that site. As far as forums go, I frequent smogon (I created an account end-2012) for game information; however I am not particularly attached to the site as I get annoyed from time to time with the forum culture and certain users (I will decline to mention names).

13 ) Have you ever battled a Dragon Masters member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).
R:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-73776777 vs DracoMaster Kyurem
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-78680151 vs Tesung

14 ) Which server do you generally play in and what tiers?
R: I play Ubers and OU on PS!

15 ) What is your favorite online Pokémon battling simulator?
R: PS! for sure. I have not played on PO before.

Attach the screenshot showing that you have attained the clan's entry requirement here:
Malefic's application to The Dragon Masters Clan O5vZpoT

Back to top Go down
Imma Fly
Administrator
Administrator
Imma Fly

PostSubject: Re: Malefic's application to The Dragon Masters Clan   Malefic's application to The Dragon Masters Clan EmptyFri 31 Jan - 1:42

Negative. Your attitude towards people you don't know is really exceptionally horrid for no proper reason, and for the record I saw you insulting Sasha in a game last time just because he misplayed.
Back to top Go down
malefic
Applicant
Applicant

PostSubject: Re: Malefic's application to The Dragon Masters Clan   Malefic's application to The Dragon Masters Clan EmptyFri 31 Jan - 2:33

I acknowledge your point. I am aware of the fact that I can be a bad loser and exihibit a lack of self-control at times.
One needs to be taught a hard lesson to learn though - after getting temporarily muted for insulting a player due to hax a couple of months back, I was genuinely shocked and consequently did some self-reflection. Since then, I have been making a conscious effort to keep my cool and remain polite to other users - a game is just a game and insulting the opponent benefits no one, especially not when I mean no malice but am merely frustrated.
tl;dr i am asking that we start on a clean slate and not view each other with bias in any future interactions both in and out of this forum. People learn from their mistakes; seeing as we have no enmity with each other, I hope you can take my word for it and we start from square one.
Back to top Go down
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Sasha The Master !

PostSubject: Re: Malefic's application to The Dragon Masters Clan   Malefic's application to The Dragon Masters Clan EmptyFri 31 Jan - 3:35

we'll start a clean state and view later

i have witnessed no change and i have been insulted by you without an apology heh

Negative

THREAD CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malefic's application to The Dragon Masters Clan   Malefic's application to The Dragon Masters Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Malefic's application to The Dragon Masters Clan
Page 1 of 1