DM Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GLORY BE TO THE DRAGON MASTERS ! LONG LIVE OUR PROUD CLAN !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Penguins' application XD

Go down 
+5
hyw
Steeljackal
Tesung
Piggeh
Penguins
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Penguins
Applicant
Applicant

Warning : Perfect

Penguins' application XD Empty
PostSubject: Penguins' application XD   Penguins' application XD EmptyFri 24 Jan - 4:35

1 ) Who showed you this forum?
R: I actually forgot, but i asked someone to link me once when i was in the ubers room on PS.

2 ) What are your nicknames or aliases?
R: Recently, Loughborough, chubby penguins, donstealmypenguin, pretty much anything with penguins. Not so recently, fuck off breloom, desertburn, kyscondria, azure flames, arcane owl, i have too many alts on PS

3 ) Have you been in a clan before? If yes, which one?
R: No.

4 ) Why do you want to join Dragon Masters?
R: Well, as a noob in Gen 5, i found my home tier, ubers. As i started getting higher up the ladder, towards the end of gen 5, i started seeing players with the 'DracoMaster' thing in front of their names. And i noticed that that all had one thing in common: a high standard of play. So i asked what this 'DracoMaster' thing meant and it was apparently a clan. I fought Sasha near the end of gen 5 and got 6-0'd. Became friends with him in gen 6 after we laddered a bit, learnt a bit more about this clan and then decided i wanted to join. Just genuine interest really brought me here, and the fact that this clan had such a high standard. Mostly Sasha though lol

5 ) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.
R: Intermediate, probably? As of the time of this post, I'm somewhere in the top 10 in the ubers tier on PS (take a look: http://pokemonshowdown.com/users/chubbypenguins) and before the ladder reset i had high ratings in OMs.

6 ) When did you started playing Pokémon?
R: When the DP games got released, and competitively, about a year ago probably, may a bit more.

7 ) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
R: No, haven't played in any (apart from MM2's weekend tourney, but does that count?)

8 ) What is your favorite Pokémon?
R: TYRANITAR Razz

9 ) Where are you from?
R: England.

10 ) Do you have Skype or Facebook?
R: Only have a personal FB, i should probably make a purely online profile.

11 ) What other online games do you play?
R: Not really any atm.

12 )What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?
R: Pokemonshowdown.com, smogon.com, and hopefully https://dragonmasters.darkbb.com soon.

13 ) Have you ever battled a Dragon Masters member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).
R: Yes, a lot of you:
-Hack http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-72729405
-Sasha http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-73759281 http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-73795609 (ignore the chat with ubersmaster in this, I was being dumb.)
-Lance http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokebankubersbeta-58645330 (literally a day or 2 after gen 6 was released on PS)
-Moon http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-80212524
-Justin
-sweep http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-80146632
-Arsenal
-Ascension
-HYW
-Tesung http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-78551030
-ZoroarkForever (don't have a replay but a while ago he owned me like five or six nill)
-Probably a few more.

14 ) Which server do you generally play in and what tiers?
R: Main server on PS.
Home tier is ubers, but i also play OU, inverse, BH, and pretty much all the OMs.

15 ) What is your favorite online Pokémon battling simulator?
R: Pokemon showdown.

Attach the screenshot showing that you have attained the clan's entry requirement here:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=330bpzl&s=5#.UuFQAv04lsM

Thanks for taking the time to read, guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Piggeh
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
Piggeh

PostSubject: Re: Penguins' application XD   Penguins' application XD EmptyFri 24 Jan - 7:48

Positive

It's been a while since I last saw this guy, but I know that he's a good friend and battler.
Back to top Go down
Tesung
Former Dragon Master
Former Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: Penguins' application XD   Penguins' application XD EmptyFri 24 Jan - 9:10

Neutral for now

You seemed pretty good but I don't really know you, find me in the ubers or ou chat on ps so we can play a not ladder game. Leaning to positive
Back to top Go down
Steeljackal
Banned Deucer
Banned Deucer
Steeljackal

Warning : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Penguins' application XD   Penguins' application XD EmptyFri 24 Jan - 10:18

Okay, Neutral, leaning toward Negative.

I don't know enough about this player to judge his attitude accurately, but I have seen his matches and am fairly unimpressed with his teambuilding and playing skills. On top of that, he isn't taken very seriously in the Ubers community. I've never played him, maybe if we see each other on PS and we have a few good matches I will change my vote.

EDIT: Also, Sweep isn't a DracoMaster anymore.

Edit #2: Okay yeah, I'm changing to negative after seeing that match, you complained about hax when Henri still clearly would have won that match, and your nicknames.... I mean... lol.

Last edited by Steeljackal on Fri 24 Jan - 10:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hyw
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: Penguins' application XD   Penguins' application XD EmptyFri 24 Jan - 10:46

Negative.

I do not believe that Penguins has sufficient skill to enter the clan.

Here is a replay between him and I:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokebankubersbeta-70326365
Back to top Go down
Tesung
Former Dragon Master
Former Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: Penguins' application XD   Penguins' application XD EmptyFri 24 Jan - 12:22

Yeah changing to negative. I leaned positive cuz he beat me although looking back I played horrible in that match sacking gengar for no reason. But tbh it wasn't that impressive, and u seemed like a dick against hyw.
Back to top Go down
Penguins
Applicant
Applicant

PostSubject: Re: Penguins' application XD   Penguins' application XD EmptyFri 24 Jan - 18:54

When I told someone to gtfo, I wasn't referring to H, but instead the guy who had been following all my matches. I would have even posted that match in the OP if I knew that dracomaster H was hyw. And steel, sorry, but I can't just change my pokemon nicknames XD but yeah I need to learn to shut up when hax does its job (I guess I was losing anyway though).
Thanks guys for taking the time to vote Smile
Back to top Go down
hyw
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: Penguins' application XD   Penguins' application XD EmptySat 25 Jan - 4:20

I change my vote to positive.

Penguins has impressed me with his skill, and I believe he has the potential to improve. Although his past alts are underwhelming in performance, he has shown some triumph as of recently in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Sasha The Master !

PostSubject: Re: Penguins' application XD   Penguins' application XD EmptySat 25 Jan - 7:24

Positive
As he became my rival on the ladder when I laddered seriously a while ago, and in all honesty he was nice and challenging
Back to top Go down
Tesung
Former Dragon Master
Former Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: Penguins' application XD   Penguins' application XD EmptySat 25 Jan - 8:30

Sorry to change again but after explanation of dick comments with hyw I'm neutral
Back to top Go down
Iridescent
Former Dragon Master
Former Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: Penguins' application XD   Penguins' application XD EmptySat 25 Jan - 9:01

Negative, he isn't good enough
Back to top Go down
hyw
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: Penguins' application XD   Penguins' application XD EmptySat 25 Jan - 9:33

This must be one of the most mixed votes for an application, haha. People voting down, nill, up, changing their minds, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
moonbaser
Applicant
Applicant

PostSubject: Re: Penguins' application XD   Penguins' application XD EmptySat 25 Jan - 14:08

Positive, I can honestly say that I can relate to anyone who gets angry because of Hax, but tbh, you already lost that match vs HYW, so you should probably be more aware about things like that, because if you complain about unnecessary non game changing Hax on a battle that is already decided, you come off as an asshole trying to make the other player feel bad. But it's a good thing that it is an easy fix. Keep it to a ........, or a single cuss in the future. There is a command on showdown to block out everything said and typed in the battlechat. But yea, I believe that your ladder peaks speak for themselves, and the few interactions I have had with you have been positive, thus is the reason why I make this vote.
Back to top Go down
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Sasha The Master !

PostSubject: Re: Penguins' application XD   Penguins' application XD EmptySat 25 Jan - 18:49

hyw wrote:
This must be one of the most mixed votes for an application, haha. People voting down, nill, up, changing their minds, etc etc.

Ikr...make up your mind ppl xD
Back to top Go down
Steeljackal
Banned Deucer
Banned Deucer
Steeljackal

Warning : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Penguins' application XD   Penguins' application XD EmptyMon 27 Jan - 5:50

(Sorry Sasha couldn't help it)

Changing to Neutral, I played him and he is at least decent. He won rather narrowly in a match we had, after I misplayed with Mega-Gengar and he scored a crit on my Zekrom.
Back to top Go down
Imma Fly
Administrator
Administrator
Imma Fly

PostSubject: Re: Penguins' application XD   Penguins' application XD EmptyMon 27 Jan - 20:57

The time period for voting is way past. Since Penguins has obtained lesser than 12 points, he is rejected from the clan.

THREAD CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penguins' application XD   Penguins' application XD Empty

Back to top Go down

Penguins' application XD
Page 1 of 1