DM Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GLORY BE TO THE DRAGON MASTERS ! LONG LIVE OUR PROUD CLAN !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

finalninja243's Application Form

Go down 
+8
qSeasons
Sasha The Master !
Imma Fly
hyw
Blue Jay
Sweep (Sunny)
Iridescent
finalninja243
12 posters
AuthorMessage
finalninja243
Applicant
Applicant

Warning : Perfect

finalninja243's Application Form Empty
PostSubject: finalninja243's Application Form   finalninja243's Application Form EmptySat 14 Sep - 10:51

1 ) Who showed you this forum?
hyw showed it to me while Hack has mentioned it

2 ) What are your nicknames or aliases?
finalninja243, blazingninja243, assorted other alts ending in -ninja243

3 ) Have you been in a clan before? If yes, which one?
No

4 ) Why do you want to join Dragon Masters?
I have heard much about the extraordinary ability of the Uber players in this clan, and believe that it would be a great chance and opportunity to develop and improve my skills among the greatest players.

5 ) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.
Intermediate

6 ) When did you started playing Pokémon?
2006, I started only playing competitively however this February

7 ) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
No

8 ) What is your favorite Pokémon?
Excadrill

9 ) Where are you from?
Illinois, USA

10 ) Do you have Skype or Facebook?
No and No

11 ) What other online games do you play?
None others at the moment

12 )What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?
Probably smogon as I do not know others

13 ) Have you ever battled a Dragon Masters member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).
Yes, several against Blue J, Asator, Hack, and Sweep
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers-47119753 - Sweep, Close 1-0 loss
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers-49663628 - Hack, close 1-0 loss after a last mon speed tie
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers-50252857 - Blue J, 3-0 win after a crit on my part blew upon his core

14 ) Which server do you generally play in and what tiers?
Pokemon Showdown's Smogon University server, Mainly ubers but at times LC and OU

15 ) What is your favorite online Pokémon battling simulator?
Pokemon Showdown

Attach the screenshot showing that you have attained the clan's entry requirement here:
finalninja243's Application Form Yo10

Imma Fly edit: I have separated the "-" sign from the replays links you gave so the replays should be viewable now.

Last edited by Imma Fly on Sat 14 Sep - 14:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting replay links)
Back to top Go down
Iridescent
Former Dragon Master
Former Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: finalninja243's Application Form   finalninja243's Application Form EmptySat 14 Sep - 11:21

Positive

Had a decent hand-made team where he beat Elements of Desert, though he had a Latios who blows that team up anyway. Still good player and a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Sweep (Sunny)
Banned Deucer
Banned Deucer

Warning : Banned

PostSubject: Re: finalninja243's Application Form   finalninja243's Application Form EmptySat 14 Sep - 11:31

He's a pleasant guy and has improved dramatically. However, after doing some contemplating I honestly don't think I have seen him play enough to give a positive vote. I will remain neutral, and will keep an eye out on him Smile.

Last edited by Sweep (Sunny) on Sat 14 Sep - 14:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue Jay
Banned Deucer
Banned Deucer

Warning : Banned

PostSubject: Re: finalninja243's Application Form   finalninja243's Application Form EmptySat 14 Sep - 11:45

I vote positive.

I know him from Pokemon Showdown. He is friendly, capable and - I believe - joining with the best intentions.

Also, although the replay links do not seem to be working, I confess having played him and lost.
Back to top Go down
hyw
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: finalninja243's Application Form   finalninja243's Application Form EmptySat 14 Sep - 13:40

hyw votes positive.

He is a friend of mine on Pokémon Showdown!, he is very kind to me and others, and is a good player in the Ubers tier, from what I have observed. We have played a few entertaining battles in the past, too.
Back to top Go down
Imma Fly
Administrator
Administrator
Imma Fly

PostSubject: Re: finalninja243's Application Form   finalninja243's Application Form EmptySat 14 Sep - 14:24

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers-47683432

Negative. I don't think his strength is good enough. Not when he can play to a state where he almost gets 6-0ed (his team should at the very least be giving the one I was using a hard fight or even winning me) before forfeiting the match.

On a side note, I doubt using a team that simply looks like hyw's Nihonbare, only with Zekrom being used in place of Espeon (subsequently depriving the team of hazard protection) seems original.

Edit:

Had a rematch with him upon his request. Didn't get the burn on Sacred Fire (which would allow my Ho-oh to live even if SE hit), but if his Stone Edge didn't miss, he might have won. He did improve remarkably nonetheless, I will not vote negative for the same reason if he reapplies.
Back to top Go down
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Sasha The Master !

PostSubject: Re: finalninja243's Application Form   finalninja243's Application Form EmptySat 14 Sep - 16:50

Neutral

The guy seems pretty good,but I don't have enough knowledge about him,
U can find me in the Ubers channel on PS for a battle

Edit :
here is our battle,
i vote Positive

Last edited by sasha the master ! on Sun 15 Sep - 5:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
qSeasons
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: finalninja243's Application Form   finalninja243's Application Form EmptySun 15 Sep - 3:25

I vote Positive. I see him on showdown quite frequently and he is for the most part, a very nice person Smile I managed to catch a glimpse of his battle with Sweep(Sunny) the other day. Although he did not come out victorious in the particular battle, the fact that he was able to compete neck and neck with sweep says a lot about his skill level Smile
Back to top Go down
Bossness
Bossness

PostSubject: Re: finalninja243's Application Form   finalninja243's Application Form EmptySun 15 Sep - 4:22

Neutral.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers-50671582 - Here is a match I had with him earlier today.

I am not really well-informed on this matter. Furthermore, I don't really know how good he is, but I might change my vote later.

EDIT: Don't be intimidated by my signature! It's just for the lolz lol! 
Back to top Go down
Asator
Former Dragon Master
Former Dragon Master
Asator

PostSubject: Re: finalninja243's Application Form   finalninja243's Application Form EmptySun 15 Sep - 17:33

Positive. He is a pretty good Battler and also a nice guy. Battled him 2 Times
and I can say he knows what he is doing.
Back to top Go down
Ramiel
Former Dragon Master
Former Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: finalninja243's Application Form   finalninja243's Application Form EmptySun 15 Sep - 19:07

Neutral.

I don't know who you are really.
However, I am always up for more peeps to befriend, so feel free to meet me anytime in Pokemon Online where I am normally existing, not doing much.
I don't necessarily need a battle, but if you are willing to, I am up for it anytime. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Champion
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Ultimate Champion

PostSubject: Re: finalninja243's Application Form   finalninja243's Application Form EmptyMon 16 Sep - 14:32

As finalninja243 has received only seven points within the two-day period, he is rejected from Dragon Masters.

THREAD CLOSED
Back to top Go down
https://dragonmasters.darkbb.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finalninja243's Application Form   finalninja243's Application Form Empty

Back to top Go down

finalninja243's Application Form
Page 1 of 1