DM Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GLORY BE TO THE DRAGON MASTERS ! LONG LIVE OUR PROUD CLAN !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D )

Go down 
+6
Leon
Tendetta
Slayer
BITW
Sasha The Master !
Mask of the Ice
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mask of the Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Warning : Perfect

2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D ) Empty
PostSubject: 2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D )   2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D ) EmptyWed 10 Jul - 3:14

1) Who showed you this forum?
A:Sasha the master!(very helpful guy Very Happy)
2) What are your nicknames or aliases?
A:Umm.....i got so many aliases....well i change alias when i try a new strategy or poke out.But the most common are-
[S_E]Mask of the Ice,"WTF?,'XXX',[HH]Zero.I got many scouting alias)
3) Have you been in a clan before? If yes, which one?
A:Too many clans...(p4l),Dynasty,PRO,MVP,Venomous,2ch.
4) Why do you want to join Dragon Masters?
A:Who won't dream to join the Dragon Masters?? Its the best clan in PO right now!!.
5) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.
A:Rookie.I am a new player playing only 3 monthes..But i am improving i think coz of some great teacher i have..and 2 Dracomasters helped me so much xDD
https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/a4bqfk.jpg
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5oy4jk&s=5
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1054bc7&s=5

^ I know these r nothing compared to urs..but i will keep improving.
6) When did you started playing Pokémon?
A:4 months ago,competitevly
7) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
A:No,never joined any tourney coz then i didnt laddered much.

What is your favorite Pokémon?
A:Garchomp!
9) Where are you from?
A:Dhaka,Bangladesh.
10) Do you have Skype or Facebook?
A:no and yes.
11) What other online games do you play?
A:Don't play any other online games other than PO
12)What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?
A:https://www.facebook.com/groups/bangladeshi.pokemon.battlers/
It's my first community about PO and the admin introduced and taught me PO.Feel free to join^^
13) Have you ever battled a Dragon Masters member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).
A:yeah...have the logs.But lost all but won one against the master sasha!( i had the upper hand xD
14) Which server do you generally play in and what tiers?
A:Pokemon online,now i play wifi Ubers and some other tiers like wifi OU,gen 5 1v1,gen 5 1v1 Ubers.
15) What is your favorite online Pokémon battling simulator?
A:Pokemon Online
Back to top Go down
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Sasha The Master !

PostSubject: Re: 2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D )   2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D ) EmptyWed 10 Jul - 3:33

i will be Positive as this guy improved very quickly to join us
and he has the reqs
and he is pretty active too...which is a theme i like in members
Back to top Go down
BITW
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
BITW

PostSubject: Re: 2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D )   2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D ) EmptyWed 10 Jul - 3:52

I already had some chats with him and he is a nice guy;)
Also i watched his battle with slayer and i think he has much potential if he improves his play just a bit (and never give up a Match:) )
And if he is as active as sasha says then there is no reason why he should not join us
So my vote is
POSITIV
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Former Dragon Master
Former Dragon Master
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: 2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D )   2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D ) EmptyWed 10 Jul - 3:53

Well i met you on the server and we battle too ( http://pastebin.com/6G072Lqz ). We need skilled players like you in our clan so i vote positive, if u leave the other clans you are/were in. Smile 
Back to top Go down
Tendetta
Administrator
Administrator
Tendetta

PostSubject: Re: 2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D )   2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D ) EmptyWed 10 Jul - 3:56

Oh wow, you did improve very quickly, I'm impressed.
You also have the reqs, and you seem very enthusiastic to join.

Smile POSITIVE
Back to top Go down
Leon
Banned Deucer
Banned Deucer
Leon

Warning : Banned

PostSubject: Re: 2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D )   2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D ) EmptyWed 10 Jul - 17:36

Voting Positive because he seems a nice guy and has the reqs,although I do not know what kind of skills he has since I haven't battled him.
Back to top Go down
Iridescent
Former Dragon Master
Former Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: 2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D )   2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D ) EmptyWed 10 Jul - 22:38

I don't exactly see any of the tiers he posted screenshots of as relevant, but 1500+ in DW Ubers is ofc something to take note of. But still, some tiers are irrelevant so my vote is neutral.
Back to top Go down
Mask of the Ice
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D )   2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D ) EmptyWed 10 Jul - 23:33

u can find the screenshots in the links i gave....i thought i needed to meet only a req ..But i will try to meet the other reqs too ^^
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Champion
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Ultimate Champion

PostSubject: Re: 2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D )   2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D ) EmptyWed 10 Jul - 23:52

Actually, you are right that you only need to meet one requirement, and you have already done so by reaching 1504 points in No Preview Ubers. Come to think of it though, I just remembered the following from this thread:

Ultimate Champion wrote:
Reapplying To Dragon Masters: If you are rejected in your application to our clan, you may reapply to Dragon Masters after a period of at least 3 weeks from the day the results were announced in your Application Form thread.

It has been less than three weeks since your previous attempt to join this clan, but I'll overlook that this time, since that application of yours was rejected for a special reason, rather because you didn't get enough points.

In any case, I vote neutral.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonmasters.darkbb.com/
aLiEn Mw
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
aLiEn Mw

PostSubject: Re: 2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D )   2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D ) EmptyThu 11 Jul - 9:49

Well then, nothing we can do, he has to wait some more time before re-apply, rules are rules.
So Lance, you may lock the thread, and Mask of the Ice, you need to wait a little more. That's the rules.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonmasters.darkbb.com
Ultimate Champion
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Ultimate Champion

PostSubject: Re: 2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D )   2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D ) EmptyThu 11 Jul - 12:52

I am thinking of allowing this application to proceed this time just because his previous application wasn't rejected the conventional way - his thread wasn't closed because he didn't get enough points, but rather because his application wasn't valid in the first place as he hadn't met any entry requirements before making it, so I'm not sure if I should count that as an actual rejection. But anyway, if you really think this thread should be closed regardless, then I have no objections, and you may close it if you wish.
Back to top Go down
aLiEn Mw
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
aLiEn Mw

PostSubject: Re: 2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D )   2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D ) EmptyThu 11 Jul - 16:00

It's fine then, decide whatever you wish.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonmasters.darkbb.com
Mask of the Ice
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D )   2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D ) EmptyThu 11 Jul - 20:59

yeah sure If u want i will wait and try to become more good ^^
Back to top Go down
Sasha The Master !
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Sasha The Master !

PostSubject: Re: 2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D )   2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D ) EmptyThu 11 Jul - 21:48

I am sry mask of the ice
I will lock this thread because u need more time till u post ur next thread
Rules r rules so all u have to do is wait untill 3 weeks pass since ur first application

Thread Locked
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Champion
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Ultimate Champion

PostSubject: Re: 2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D )   2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D ) EmptyTue 23 Jul - 19:43

THREAD REOPENED, since it's now been more than three weeks since Mask of the Ice's last application.
Back to top Go down
Imma Fly
Administrator
Administrator
Imma Fly

PostSubject: Re: 2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D )   2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D ) EmptyThu 25 Jul - 20:25

The time period for the voting procedure is over, and Mask of the Ice has gained a total of 12 points(votes). As such, having gained more than the minimal amount of points required (6), Mask of the Ice has been accepted into the clan.

Congratulations! You may now proceed to make your introduction thread here.
Welcome to Dragon Rush!

THREAD CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D )   2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D ) Empty

Back to top Go down

2nd try to join DM!(I am not stopping until i become one :D )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DM Forums :: Dragon Masters :: Application Form-
Jump to: