DM Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GLORY BE TO THE DRAGON MASTERS ! LONG LIVE OUR PROUD CLAN !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Filia's Application (call me Fibo :))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Filia
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
Filia

Warning : Perfect

Filia's Application (call me Fibo :)) Empty
PostSubject: Filia's Application (call me Fibo :))   Filia's Application (call me Fibo :)) EmptyThu 29 Aug - 23:48

Sorry for the mistakes, I don't speak fluently English yet, even though my english level is average.. Anyway.

1 ) Who showed you this forum?
R: It was Lance (I call him this way, i don't know if it's the nick you used to call him)

2 ) What are your nicknames or aliases?
R: I used to play both PO and PS, I stopped PO a while ago, and i think my nick was Fibo (not sure), but then i started PS with the nick Filia (but I'm still used to Fibo tho :p). Then I've so much alts, I don't even count, but all are generally associated to Filia (I mean, Filia something and so on)

3 ) Have you been in a clan before? If yes, which one?
R: Never.

4 ) Why do you want to join Dragon Masters?
R: I'm a bit curious, never been in a clan, and Lance told me what you shall do in a clan (talking about pok's mainly) and that fits me perfectly ^^

5 ) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.
R: I guess.. Veteran ? But i do want to be fair, it's tier-changing. I mean, I may do well in BH (screen below) but in some other tiers (OU mostly), i might be Rookie ^^
Here's my actual rank in BH :Filia's Application (call me Fibo :)) Vwlf

6 ) When did you started playing Pokémon?
R: If i remember well, it was in 2000. For the real game. For the strategic part, it started 3 years ago, with a pause inbetween, and re-started 1 year ago.

7 ) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
R: I just won my firt non-official OU Mono tournament ! No seriously, I got any because I don't participate often ^^

8 ) What is your favorite Pokémon?
R: Lucario.

9 ) Where are you from?
R: Cannes, France.

10 ) Do you have Skype or Facebook?
R: Yup, both, but for obvious reasons, I won't tell there, if you want, then PM me. (For Skype, i definetely have a freakin' bad accent, now you know ^^)

11 ) What other online games do you play?
R: So much.. Mainly LoL, Guild Wars 2, maybe I'll start FFXIV in few days.

12 )What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?
R: PS yet, but I ain't integrated in a community yet, I just log in so i can find new strats and battle.

13 ) Have you ever battled a Dragon Masters member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).
R: Yes, Lance. But I don't got the logs soz ^^' Lance may agree there.

14 ) Which server do you generally play in and what tiers?
R: PS!'s main for BH (because PO hasnt got grrr grr)

15 ) What is your favorite online Pokémon battling simulator?
R: I might repeat myself but.. PS

Nota: Still sorry for the eventual mistakes !
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Champion
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Ultimate Champion

Filia's Application (call me Fibo :)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Filia's Application (call me Fibo :))   Filia's Application (call me Fibo :)) EmptyThu 29 Aug - 23:51

As the very Leader of this clan who recruited you here, I approve of your entrance into it! Welcome to Dragon Masters!

THREAD CLOSED
Back to top Go down
https://dragonmasters.darkbb.com/

Filia's Application (call me Fibo :))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DM Forums :: Dragon Masters :: Application Form-
Jump to: